Accelerate Communications & Collaboration
Connect & Unify Systems for Business Growth
Real Reviews. Quick Quotes. Simple Setup.
VoIP & Communications Provider Selection Made Easy
Having tested, reviewed, and surveyed countless VoIP/UC and Internet Providers, we’ll help you identify the best business phone system and internet for your needs, and connect you with those providers on prescreened basis.
See in-depth guides for buying smarter so that you can get the most out of your VoIP/UC provider.
Our BestQuote tool will go through all the VoIP providers to find prescreened matches that fit you best.
Create a profile to easily narrow down VoIP & Unified Communication solutions to your specific needs, budget, and goals.
Collaborate, Connect, Accelerate and Scale.
Contact Acceleration provides you the peace of mind knowing you’re making well-informed smart decisions when it comes to your Unified Communications/VoIP Phones, Business Internet, and System Integration needs.
New to VoIP? Start Here.
WHAT IS VOIP?
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is a digital telecommunications technology that lets users make/receive voice calls over the Internet instead of the standard landline telephone network (the PSTN.)
VoIP works on devices with Internet access, meaning analog phones, (desk phones or hard phones connected to the VoIP system) smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, and laptops can all be used for VoIP calling.
In addition to greater mobility, VoIP offers more advanced features, a higher level of customization, and significant cost savings compared to traditional phone lines. VoIP is also referred to as IP telephony, virtual telephony, or Voice over IP calling.
HOW DO VOIP SERVICES WORK?
VoIP services work by digitally compressing the outbound caller’s voice audio (speech) into digital voice data packets.
These outbound data packets travel to the call destination via the Internet and are decompressed in order once they reach the inbound caller’s device.
Once the voice data packets are reassembled, they transform back into the words and phrases of a conversation.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN VOIP PROVIDERS
When choosing a VoIP provider, use the key factors below to evaluate VoIP providers quality:
- Network Reliability and Guaranteed Uptime (99.9% uptime and above is standard)
- Pricing Structure (Bundled Monthly Plans vs Pay-As-You-Go)
- Scalability (Can scale plans and add-ons up or down according to current/future needs)
- Security and Privacy (SOC II Type 2, HIPAA, GDPR Compliance, E2EE, 2FA, etc.)
- Available Features (Call Routing, Call Forwarding, Call Recording, IVR, ACD, etc.)
- Available Integrations (Works with existing third-party business software)
HOW VOIP PHONE SERVICES SAVE YOU MONEY
VoIP services can save 49-69% on monthly telephone costs by:
- Eliminating the need to purchase and maintain expensive hardware
- Cutting costs of hiring in-house IT teams and additional agents
- Using existing communication and IT equipment (desktop computers, smartphones, etc.)
- Reducing high costs of long-distance phone calls (unlimited VoIP US/Canada calling)
- Dramatically lowering setup installation costs
- Eliminating need to purchase and set up additional phone line
- Hundreds of free calling features that you typically pay for with landlines
- Free paperless faxing
We help you find reliable solutions
What the people say:
“The authentic instructions and reviews are truly amazing. It really helps you in making the best decision possible from all of the VoIP providers available in your area.”
“Contact Acceleration will handle the most difficult task for you. Their information and testimonials for VoIP are extremely good. You can completely rely on them.”